The Coronavirus Pandemic has many employers scrambling to transition to a remote workforce, comply with emergency regulations and stay in communication with all of their stakeholders. Payroll Medics C.A.R.E.S is designed to support employers through the COVID-19 situation from an HR and workforce management perspective.
If you’re like most small business owners, payroll and HR issues can really pull your focus from managing your day to-day operations. And it’s no wonder. Complex state and federal employment laws can make finding the answers to your questions — and staying compliant — seem like a full-time job.
Through Payroll Medics C.A.R.E.S, we offer payroll with HR resources that can help improve the management of your people and your risk so you can get back to focusing on your business. With our unique solution, you’ll be empowered to help meet your compliance requirements with access to best practices, powerful tools and expert resources.
Payroll Medics C.A.R.E.S Payroll + HR Resources
- Providing Cash Flow Relief Pay As You Go workers’ compensation offers premium payments based on real-time payroll wages, not an estimate. Plus, spreading these costs out over the year, versus an up-front payment, helps your business. Oh, and did we say no down payment and no audit?
- Emergency Payroll Funding Through our partner, Payro Finance there is a solution for businesses – to cover payroll on time, even when cash flow is thin. Payro Finance secures funds instantly, so they are available for weekly, biweekly or monthly payroll.
- Paid Sick Leave Payroll Medics C.A.R.E.S offers resources to support and administer FMLA and paid sick leave Mandated employees who test positive will be able to submit the required documentation and the employer can facilitate the leave request in accordance with the Families First Coronavirus Response Act. Time Off Accrual Tracking for the mandated 80 hours of sick leave pay for those affected by COVID-19.
- COVID-19 HR Toolkit Payroll Medics C.A.R.E.S provides key HR forms from our central library of best-practice documents, checklists, forms, job descriptions and policies. We will help your business prepare your workforce for the possibility of business closures, working from home, quarantines and other outcomes related to the changes caused by the coronavirus pandemic.
- Smart Employee Onboarding Save time with our 100% cloud-based platform. Our intelligent Q&A makes it easy for your new hires to get on board fast while maintaining HR compliance. Your hiring managers simply review the online packet and electronically sign-off on forms. With smart field validation, you will have peace of mind knowing all forms are accurate, electronically signed, and securely stored.
- Employee Access Employees can find answers with online access to an up-to-date payroll history, make updates to personal data, benefits enrollment and/or changes, time and attendance, and access to employee handbooks, policies, and other organizational information.
- Electronic Payment Payroll Medics C.A.R.E.S can help you to adopt a direct deposit and pay card program – these tools can provide more flexibility and reliability for both employers and employees. Once set up, wages can be funded instantly, and employees can access funds immediately from anywhere.